Sept 2018 Enrolment
We are accepting waitlist now for Sept 2018. Please call us @ 604-466-8856 or message us to inquire.
Please register online to be on the waitlist and we will contact you when a space becomes available. Once you’re accepted into the program, in order to confirm your space, you are required to submit the following items:
– $50 registration fee
– VOID cheque or Pre-authorized Debit form
- Your child must turn 3 by December 31 of the year of entrance.
- Your child must be fully potty-trained in bowel movements and in transition of being independent in his or her toileting routine.
- For New Students, you must complete the Online Registration (coming soon) and pay the application fee of $50 in person during the Open House. (For Returning Students, your application fee is due upon online registration. Please drop off the fee in person.)
- All parents must provide a VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form (PAD) provided by your financial institution.
TUITION FEES FOR SEPT 2018
- Application fee: $50 due upon registration (non-refundable)
- 2-Day Program: $200/month (3 hours per session)
- 3-Day Program: $270/month (3 hours per session)
** Fees are paid one month in advance. First payment is due on August 1st and last payment on May 1st (10-month payment plan). May’s payment is non-refundable if parents withdraw for the month of June.
If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child, a minimum of ONE month’s notice is required (withdraw for the month of June is non-refundable). Failure to provide proper notice will result in full payment of fee for the month. The monthly fee will remain the same regardless of the number of days in the month, absenteeism due to illness or inclement weather, statutory and public school holidays, Pro-D days and/or any personal vacation time. A fee of $30.00 is charged for each NSF payment.
- 20 per class maximum (Class A)
- 19 per class maximum (Class B)
2-DAY PROGRAM (3 HOURS PER SESSION)
- Tues/Thur 8:45am-11:45am
- Tues/Thur 12:30pm-3:30pm
3-DAY PROGRAM (3 HOURS PER SESSION)
- Mon/Wed/Fri 8:45am-11:45am
- Mon/Wed/Fri 12:30pm-3:30pm