Permanent Part-Time ECE Teacher for Sept 2019.
Join our Reggio-inspired, emergent preschool and be a part of our dynamic team. Candidate must be creative, self-motivated, confident in teaching circles, musically-minded, independent, fun-loving, energetic, highly organized and possess professional ability to communicate with families.
Must have valid ECE Certificate, First Aid and a Criminal Check approval.
We offer competitive wage plus ECE wage enhancement, extended health and dental benefits. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only potential candidates will be contacted.
Sept 2019 Enrolment
We encourage new families to pre-register online. Pre-registering does not guarantee your space. To confirm your space, you are required to submit the following items at the Open House:
– $50 registration fee
– VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) form
- Your child must turn 3 by December 31 of the year of entrance.
- Your child must be fully potty-trained in bowel movements and in transition of being independent in his or her toileting routine.
- You must complete the Online Registration form. Once your child is accepted into the program, in order to confirm your space, you must submit the following items:
- $50 registration fee (to be provided in person or via e-transfer)
- VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) form (monthly tuition will be debited from your account automatically from August 1 to May 1)
- Note: when uploading your child’s picture, please ensure to use a recent full size picture of your child’s face only (eg. passport or driver’s format)
TUITION FEES FOR SEPT 2019
- Application fee: $50 due upon registration (non-refundable)
- 2-Day Program: $200/month (3 hours per session)
- 3-Day Program: $270/month (3 hours per session)
Important: Fees are paid one month in advance. First payment is due on August 1st and last payment on May 1st (10-month payment plan). May’s payment is non-refundable if parents withdraw for the month of June.
If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child, a minimum of ONE month’s notice is required (withdraw for the month of June is non-refundable). Failure to provide proper notice will result in full payment of fee for the month. The monthly fee will remain the same regardless of the number of days in the month, absenteeism due to illness or inclement weather, statutory and public school holidays, Pro-D days and/or any personal vacation time. A fee of $30.00 is charged for each NSF payment.
- 20 per class maximum (Class A)
- 19 per class maximum (Class B)
2-DAY PROGRAM (3 HOURS PER SESSION)
- Tues/Thur 8:45am-11:45am
- Tues/Thur 12:30pm-3:30pm
3-DAY PROGRAM (3 HOURS PER SESSION)
- Mon/Wed/Fri 8:45am-11:45am
- Mon/Wed/Fri 12:30pm-3:30pm