SEPTEMBER 2023 REGISTRATION
NEW FAMILIES ONLY (2023 – 2024)
Online registration for NEW Students starts Jan 21, 2023.
RETURNING FAMILIES ONLY (2023 – 2024)
Online registration for RETURNING Students starts Jan 7, 2023.
If your child is currently attending and you are enrolling for the 2nd year, CLICK HERE.
If you are a returning family and you are enrolling a new child, CLICK HERE.
- Your child must turn 3 by December 31 of the year of entrance.
- Your child must be fully potty-trained in bowel movements and in transition of being independent in his or her toileting routine.
- You must complete the Online Registration Form. Once your child is accepted into the program, in order to confirm your space, you must submit the following items:
- $100 registration fee (to be e-transfered)
- VOID cheque or Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) form (to be emailed)
- Note: When uploading your child’s picture, please ensure to use a recent full size picture of your child’s face only (eg. passport or driver’s format)
Tuition fees for Sept 2023
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- 2-Day Program: $250/month (3 hours per session)
- 3-Day Program: $350/month (3 hours per session)
- Important: Fees are paid one month in advance. First payment is due on August 1st and last payment on May 1st (10-month payment plan). May’s payment is non-refundable if parents withdraw for the month of June.
- If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child, a minimum of ONE month’s notice is required (withdraw for the month of June is non-refundable). Failure to provide proper notice will result in full payment of fee for the month. The monthly fee will remain the same regardless of the number of days in the month, absenteeism due to illness, inclement weather, personal vacation time, statutory and public school holidays, and Pro-D days.
- A fee of $30.00 is charged for each NSF payment.
- 20 per class maximum (Class A)
- 19 per class maximum (Class B)
2-day Program (3 hours per session)
- Tues/Thur 8:45am-11:45am and 9:00am-12:00pm (for 3 and 4 year olds)
3-day Program (3 hours per session)
- Mon/Wed/Fri 8:45am-11:45am and 9:00am-12:00pm (for 4 year olds)
- Mon/Wed/Fri 12:30pm-3:30pm (for 3 and 4 year olds)
AFFORDABLE CHILD CARE BENEFIT
- Do you qualify for the BC Affordable Child Care Benefit? Click here to find out!